GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings....

i have for sale as it does not fit my application, a "HKS RACING CHAMBER KIT" in excellent condition. looks fantastic.

as some of you know, this was developed specifically for racing. the craftmanship is stunning.
they sell for at least 500euros+p&P new,,, say £390.00 ONO???

PM me as open to offers.

cheers

Nick

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
OK, bear with me please, this, to me, is confusing. The pipework you show replaces the stock pipework from the compressor outlets to the IC, correct? If I look at other sites showing this, it shows it as a kit with compressor INTAKE pipework and two HKS mushroom air filters, that delete the air flow meters. Is this what you are selling as well, or just the pressure pipes in the photo? What go HKS call the alloy pipework to run two filters on the stock twin turbo set up, that delete the AFM's, and is that a totally separate kit? Do you or anyone else have that part? Thanks.

·
722 Posts
i believe... (only from the stress the full kit has given me.)
that that replaces the big rubber pipe that comes goes to the IC, twin turbo pipe, and rubber pipe that connects to the pipework coming off the rear turbo,

pic of what it will replace.

the full kit, has a straight section (instead of kinked section to the rear turbo), and additonal pipework down to the rear turbo

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
chris, to clarify this.

this kit is the hks chamber kit, it just replace the pressure side from the turbos to the intercooler pipework that goes through the inner wing drivers side,

if you buy the hks racing suction kit, then you get the above kit plus the hks mushroom filters and hks hard pipe turbo inlet pipes..

i think the racing suction kit is about 750 now plus shipping from japon..bernie

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for clearing that up for me Mr Bernie,
what is for sale, is only in the pictures posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts