GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and gals

i currently have a hks silent hi power exhaust on my R32 GTR, im looking to get a Blitz nur spec as i want it louder lol

now my exhaust has only cover few thousand miles so im wonderin if someone wants to sawp for a very good condition nur spec

worth a try...

cheers

Greg

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW im located in north east london if someone wants to park the two cars up and swap over. this is something i can do with my handy hands ;)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can swap your 'silent' for a HKS Super Dragger which is loud if your interested?

Cheers
Brian
is it a full system from down pipes? hows the condition and how old is it please mate?

have any pics of it fitted?

cheers

]Greg

·
Registered
561 Posts
is it a full system from down pipes? hows the condition and how old is it please mate?

have any pics of it fitted?

cheers

]Greg
Hi Greg,

It's in spot on condition and is just over two years old. I'm unsure whether the downpipes are aftermarket, i've never checked but i'll do so.
I can certainly take some pictures for you. Could you send me your email address to send the pictures.

My interest in the swap is i'm getting old and after something a little quiter :chuckle:

cheers
Brian

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok mate, addy is [email protected]

send there and we'll talk further.

i already have uprated down pipes so just want to know if the system is full from that point back and not just a backbox.

also, anyone else who might have something i may be interested in swapping please email me some pics and condition so i know what were looking at

cheers

Greg

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi mate

yer got it thanks.

ill contatc you once new years is outa the way.

then ill sort out some pics.

do you know if yours is a full system or just cat back?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.