GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a Blitz Nur Spec - R system and I would like to get rid of it. I am looking to exchange it with someone who has a good condition HKS Silent system and a bit of cash on top their way also depending on the condition.

Car is R33 GTR.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Is your exhaust loud? I have a nice system on my new r33 gtr, haven't checked what brand it is but it looks good. It's not loud, very silent.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Have you heard the R33 version of the HKS "Silent" High Power ? It is anything but "silent" ;)

The HKS Silents for the R32, R33 and R34 are each very different systems, from what I researched at the time the R32 and R34 versions, on paper, are indeed quieter than most, but the R33 version is not.

And I can back that up ... it's not "Silent" on my R33 GTR with its mods :D

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my exhaust is quite loud. Have been putting up with it since I bought the car but it's just so annoying unless you get the rev JUSSSTT right.
motorways as well as town cruising can be a pain. Matty from Newera has heard my exhaust while it was at RK's and emailed me saying even on idle its quite loud. Then he went on further to tell me that the HKS Silent system is much quieter compared to the Blitz. At the moment my blitz has a japspeed decat silencer on, and still its bloody annoying. I hate the drone I get at 3k.

Someone else might like it, but I certainly don't.

I can't think of any other exhaust system that is reasonably quiet in comparison to the HKS silent..maybe a Kakimoto Regu? not sure

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
My mate has one for sale, has a slight bend in it so will need straightening but fit his car alright was just touching the rear bumper a bit. Let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Hi

We have a new HKS Silent High Power for a R34GTR and it can be made to fit your car with no problem at all £550+vat

Regards Mark

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My mate has one for sale, has a slight bend in it so will need straightening but fit his car alright was just touching the rear bumper a bit. Let me know if your interested.
hi,

thanks for the message. if he has any pics, I would be interested in taking a look at it definitely.
just would like to make sure it's for the 33 gtr. is he interested in the blitz?

cheers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have a blitz nur spec and for me its very annoying and noisy,

To replace i got a fujitsubo exhaust with 2 silencers and replacing the decat pipe with a silenced decat. For me the noisy exhaust sound good for about 5 mins till they start getting on your nerves abit.

Even with a exhaust valve the blitz is loud and becomes restrictive with the valve shut

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a blitz nur spec and for me its very annoying and noisy,

To replace i got a fujitsubo exhaust with 2 silencers and replacing the decat pipe with a silenced decat. For me the noisy exhaust sound good for about 5 mins till they start getting on your nerves abit.

Even with a exhaust valve the blitz is loud and becomes restrictive with the valve shut
wow thats a few silencers :)
i agree with regards to noisy exhausts longer than the first few mins.

whats the model of the fujitsubo

thnx

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I will find out what exhaust mine has once its up on a Ramp and let you know, its very quiet, has a silencer on it too. I prefer loud ones anyway :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a RS*R invidia exhaust in good nick, its nice sounding and not noisy on long journeys...to the point you can have a full blown chat with the misses...

So with that in mind im after swapping for a LOUD exhaust...

Let me know if your interested

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Will be checking mine tomrow once its on the ramp, but I had a look at it and it has 2 silencers and looks like 3.5" piping. Its a nice quiet exhaust. If you PM me your email i'll send you some pictures over.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts