GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I`m selling a set of the above to fit a R33 GTR Due to there not being enough room for them with my new oil cooler as it goes in the o/s inner wing. I`m after £200 ono. They retail a £460 inc vat. I can also fit them for you if required.

Many thanks

Richard

·
Registered
88 Posts
Richard

How much difference do they make? (one of the very few things I'm not overkeen on in the Skyline is the turbo lag)

I would be quite interested in these, but how noisy are they? I quite like the 'chirrup' I currently get but would not want to sound too much like a London bus' brakes :(

I wouldn't be too bothered about them being louder than standard if one could easily control their noise (such as you can with the standard set-up). i.e. a 'stealth mode' would be nice!!

I also live just down the road from you, which would be handy.

Chris
ps how long would they take to fit?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there

I can`t say how much difference they make as they were on the car when I got it !! I`v not had any problems with them at all and the car seems to go ok :) As for noise there louder than the standard ones as they blow to atmosphire but I have heard alot louder. If you let of slowly they don`t make any noise at all.

As for fitting I would say around 1 hour maybe less.

Let me know if you want them.

Manythanks

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts