GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evening,

Listing up for sale my HKS Super SQV IV Blow off Valves I bought from Newera Parts less than a month ago.

Reason I'm selling is I was undecided on the whether I wanted to go for a atmospheric DV or not so basically took a punt to see if I'd like the sound and how I'd get on with them but it takes me back to my Impreza days and its a sort of some days I love them others I don't guess I'm getting old now.

Really easy to fit (if local I'll even fit them for you, takes around 30 minutes tops to do both sides).

Anyway it's the SQV IV kit so latest one, comes with the ability to either be atmospheric with the fin placed in or you can put in another piece that converts it to recirc so it caters for both.

Comes with all the required tubing, block of covers if your running atmospheric, t-piece for the hose etc.

It uses your standard BOV gasket and also for this to fit you will need uprated filters / pipe not the standard OEM airbox.

Looking for £295 + £5 delivery (next working day recorded by Initial City Link + tracking number).

If your local as said I'll happily fit as well, all you actually need is really some pliers to loosen the 'C clips', and a 12mm ratchet for the 2 hex bolts on each BOV.

Can post photos if required.

Here was a video I did before removing sadly quality isn't great but gives a rough idea. As said they are less than 1 month old and have done around 100 - 150 miles. Takes about 40 secs for me to leave village where you can hear BOV few times.

SUPER SQV | BLOW OFF | PRODUCT | HKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLkGwM8XiA

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope still sitting on my garage shelf haven't moved at all.

Been away so much never had chance to really do much with them, probably should put the price up now for the extra dust that's included on the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts