GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Shah

I recently decided to break my 800bhp R33 GTR. It has a HKS T51R turbo kit on it. Paul at JDM Garage is selling the parts for me. If your interested, give him a call 01409 231 887. There are still some parts such as Hypertune Inlet and Throttle Body, R35 Brake Conversion Kit for sale.
Cheers Val

·
Following EJH#25
6,824 Posts
I think there was only 50 signature T62Rs made and there was quite a waiting list, I remember it took a while to get mine back in 2009. Second hand prices would almost likely be the same as new prices so have you not considered a more modern turbo as an alternative?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Matt,

I didn't realise it was such a limited batch - thanks for the heads up. Does the T62 have the same sound at the Kai/SPL?

I have the Kai now, and I know i'm sacrificing a lot because I like how the Turbo sounds on spool, there are so many newer turbos with better tech, but for me, the sound of the Turbo is the one thing that puts a grin on my face ear to ear when driving my GTR.

Thanks,
Shah

·
Registered
925 Posts
Shah,

there is a 'mod' you can do to the precision range to give that T51 sound, maybe this is the answer you are looking for, new tech with 'old' sound?? A lot of the supra guys are doing it, i will see if i can dig up the thread but maybe worth a quick google?

Kind Regards

James

·
Vendor
3,659 Posts
Cash waiting...

Thanks
Shah

Hi Shah

We have a GT42 Turbo with billet wheel it's a full turbo kit with 6'boost manifold big 60mm waste gate and 4-inch down pipe and oil and water lines in excellent condition give us a call if this is of any interest to you:thumbsup:.

Regards MGT

1 - 20 of 20 Posts