with apexi d-jetro ecu >>.

what hp can i go with those

dear
hamad

·
Registered
193 Posts
t51rspl

to be honest, i think the t51r spl will be overkill on that set-up. you will not get the true potential out of the turbo, especialy with a 280 l/h in tank pump.
be better going with a to4z/gt35r or simillar if its the single route you desire.

·
Registered
720 Posts
it also depends on which roads you want to play on. if there are many corners maybe go with the hks 2530's. but if the road is wide and straight-ish with a few corners the T51R kai will be awesome, as long as you don't mind dropping down a gear or 2.......

plus the sound of the KAI is amazing !

·
Registered
720 Posts
one problem i can see is you fueling wont be good enough.

you want one bosch 044 from fuel tank to a 2-litre fuel swirl pot, from the pot you want 2 bosch044 pumps through 2 fuel filters to either side of an 11mm hks fuel rail, 1000cc injectors, and a return fuel line from the middle of the hks rail to the swirl pot.

At 600 to 650bhp you will use about 60% injector duty, leaving plenty of room to run the turbo at 8-850bhp, which is 2.1 to 2.3bar on a 2600cc RB engine.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx my frind

now i bye t51 kai

and i have 1 in tank fule pumpe sard 280 l/h

bu i want more fule system i wana take 2 bosch 044 and fule catch tank but what filters i put for thes system??

·
Registered
720 Posts
i use aeromotive too, also install a fuel pressure gauge under the bonnet/hood so you can check the gauge is reading around 3bar when you check the car over for a good drive :)
also braided lines are a good idea.

as long as you don't mind dropping a gear or 2, e.g 5th to 4th or 5th to 3rd, you will always stay in the powerband (you can use cam pullys to help move the powerband/boost threashold: lower in the rpm range too)

I would advise upgrading the cams, as stock nissan cams are poor, the greddy 264/264 9.1mm [just drop in no head work, will be good for this] and the car will idle at 1000rpm no problem.

If you can afford headwork go for 280-inlet, 272-exhaust with 11mm lift and tomei type B [or better type-c] valve springs, this will give even more power low down.

with the greddy 264/264 9.1mm cams, off boost [below 4000rpm] the car should drive smoothly like a normal N/A straight-6 engine, plenty of power for crusing about town/motorway.

Plus you can always use Nitrous if you want more kick to spool the turbo at low rpm [3500rpm to 4000rpm]. Like an 80bhp or 100bhp single fogger wet shot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts