GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've got one. It depends what you want it for if it's worth buying. If you are track use, then Andy (Combat32) controller is better option. HKS was developed I think for straightlining.
DaveG

·
Registered
552 Posts
You can always get a GRID T.S. Dancer from Abbey this will give you what you are looking for, and it can live in your ash tray.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
889 Posts
i have r32 combats toruqe cotroler , easey as hell to fit, mines on a r32 gtr,
standard suspensoin, before i fitted it, plant foot backend kicked out badly, now plan foot better controll out of bends, great and good price.

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats the oz version but the 2wd thing from the read up only works on a r32 a point worth taking note of

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I have the HKS one, it works in the wet but in the dry ona track I just can't really feel the difference as much as I should. It's strange.
The HKS is a "semi-intelligent" unit. You need to set up the split for the conditions, that is how much grip the front is getting so you can maximise front grip at launch and minimise what is being kept off the back, in essence the optimum balance. The advice I was given was to start with coarse setting to give 5Kg then adjust to match front wheel grip.

DaveG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts