GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
have a hks triple plate clutch which has come out of my 33 gtr.clutch is a push type so will fit early type 32(straight fitment)or later type 32 and 33's with a pull to push conversion.this clutch had all steel plates and driven plates refreshed around 5k miles ago.steel plates are all true no warping and the driven plates all measure around 4.6mm(shown in pics)
looking for £500 ono delivered.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
buying and selling on here with only 11 post is allot less appealing to a seller than to someone with over 1500 posts mate :)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
is it the HKS triple drag un-sprung clutch?, cause if it is, then for normal road use :nervous:

·
Registered
85 Posts
buying and selling on here with only 11 post is allot less appealing to a seller than to someone with over 1500 posts mate :)
Maybe you right m8, maybe not, the truth is that I´ve sended Simon a PM this morning, sory that I don´t reply to the thread saying that earlier.

Please don´t take my post as an ofense or a disrespect Andy, or the rest of you.

I really need a new clutch since my is gone, she just can handle the power anymore :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts