GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well how could we resist sourcing this car....

Its currently at the Newera facility in japan and ready for ship out

:D

One of the last 32 GT-Rs produced (1995)

Full details will be placed on the website (once miguel has uploaded it later in the week)

Brief spec

GT-R has Aragosta coilovers
Nismo suspension links,
Nismo 320kph clocks
HKS Vcam & controller
Midori copper two core radiator,
ARC intercooler,
HKS oil cooler,
HKS front pipe,
high flow catalyst and Fujitsubo exhaust – all stainless.
Greddy electronic gauges, TE37’s (17’’),

Currently running at a maximum of 1.1 bar boost which is the absolute maximum standard turbos should be used at and making approx 400 bhp.

Goes very well and drives like a low mileage car should – faultlessly. All parts are nearly new too and recently fitted!

Few teaser pics

·
Registered
893 Posts
I spoke with Miguel a few weeks ago about this car. He said it was very nice and to be honest, he wasn't wrong! Another great R32 from Newera. It must be that time of the year with you finding all of these nice R32's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know the EXACT price until tomorrow

for either cars

as Miguel is going to reply in the morning

i believe this is £12k

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi mate in short it replaces the intake camshaft and allows the use of variable valve timing on the intake side whenever the system is activated and improves torgue in low and mid range mostly ,oh and it works lol as I have the pro version on my 34:thumbsup:

·
Banned
78 Posts
Hi mate in short it replaces the intake camshaft and allows the use of variable valve timing on the intake side whenever the system is activated and improves torgue in low and mid range mostly ,oh and it works lol as I have the pro version on my 34:thumbsup:
I still don't understand what the V-cam does exactly. I know you said it increases torque at low and mid range rev's but how does it do that? And is this the only thing it does? coz it looks like a very pricey item. Does it change the way the valves/cam's function in a stock engine? Does it as a result decrease turbo lag?
I would appreciate if anyone can add more info on this topic, thanks guys:D

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guys this Gtr is undergoing some mods at the moment

Will shoot more pics before it leaves jp

Mods from abflug tomei top secret & border all on order

1 - 20 of 20 Posts