GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Parked like an inconsiderate prick as well, blocking all the spaces in front. What a hideous monstrosity. Is it the way I'm looking at it or are there a load of stickers on the rear windscreen? If there are, that's a further automotive atrocity that should be punished.

·
Registered
470 Posts
to even ask the Q 'what do you think' raises serious doubts about your sanity and well being
cant work out if you just have a bit of dodgy wiring up top or are a very successful extremely bored businessman who needs to fulfil his day :confused:

have you got eyeballs in your head :chairshot

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Was it in a crash and he's awaiting a paint job?

Looks a bit like the multi coloured VW Polo's you see driving about.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
to even ask the Q 'what do you think' raises serious doubts about your sanity and well being
cant work out if you just have a bit of dodgy wiring up top or are a very successful extremely bored businessman who needs to fulfil his day :confused:
For your information I have a personality disorder known as HPD. Not that I need to explain myself :( Coupled with AADD.

·
Registered
470 Posts
whats that then dean? lol

im nosey and have a few issues myself............as bob Hoskins said 'its good to talk'

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Affects males and females differently, females use their own sexual attractiveness to fulfil the disorder, I don't believe it exists but the doctors say different, anyway last thing I wanted to do was talk about this :(

Mod can now please delete or lock this thread, thank you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.