GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
When you look at the acceleration table, the GTR is so so...

Then you get to the price list and think... "WTF, how come everyone got an extra digit in the front?" :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
.....................3 replies, and no-one mentioned the Sport **** Package,..??!!...................thats why i buy Jap, .....no sporty ****'s in my 32, thank you very much..............

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But still doesn't beat it on a handling course. There's to all the people that thought the GTR was just an AWD and dual clutch trick that could easily be repeated. Take a second car that's vastly quicker in a straight line and it still comes up short.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
My GTR is over 1 second faster till 200km/h ....so i dont care about the new Turbo

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
So,that's mean you are under 9,4s to go to 200km/h!!!
It's very fast!

Can you tell me what modification you have?
9.9sec,haven´t seen the first magazin with the 10.4.....just the second one with 11.2 sec.....even so,im still a lot cheaper:D

My car is totally stock,i would never tune any car,as you would loose the warranty.......stay away from tuning........:D

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd wager that the car in magazine 1 is making more than 500bhp. Since when did 300bhp/ton get you from 60-100mph in 3.6s even with dual clutch. Hell, looking at rri.se I think even the 997.1 had more than 500bhp. Evo figured the Carrera GT at 3.8s 60-100mph. Granted that has a manual shift but it's only 1 change and it has over 440bhp/ton. At a guess the 997.2 in mag test 1 has nearer 600bhp.

·
Registered
129 Posts
apart from braking distance and slalom course the R8 is down on power and looks like it is kicking arse.. just wish Nissan made the GTR 300 kilos lighter,..i still have that inner smugness when i look at the price of the others and the company the GTR keeps..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts