GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listing this for a friend. As it says in the title Looking to SWAP or PX (possible money on top) for a R32GTR for my Honda Accord TYPE-R, X/2000, Stunning car in NIGHTHAWK BLACK, 76000 Miles with FULL SERVICE HISTORY (Cambelt service at 68000), MOT SEPT, I am sure all of you know about these cars but needless to say it has been 100% reliable, 212BHP with quite a bit more torque than the Integra being the 2.2 engine, Added to this is a complete one-off custom stainless steel cat/back exhaust that i was told adds a few BHP, The wheels have been recently been professionally powdercoated in an Anthrasite Grey which relly sets the car off, otherwise standard and unmolested. Oh and it has the most comfortable and suportive RECARO'S i have ever tried!! This would be a great car for anyone who is having to think of a more practical (But still fast and great fun) vehicle, and not be bored out of there minds in the dreaded people carrier. Really i am looking for a 400BHP ISH R32GTR, Colour not important (preferably not white though), For the right car i can add money on top, steel turbo's a big plus but just let me know if you are interested and see if we can do a deal. Feel free to phone on 07810278583, Thanks John.

Don't seem to have any luck hosting photo's, please PM me and i will send them by return (or ring). Or will anyone host them for me??? Thanks:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts