GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
R reg, but with private plate J* **V (vehicle relaltive) included. Excellent condition with F.S.H by Honda main dealer, 12 months M.O.T. 18 mths manufacturers warranty, immobilser, elec windows, elec sunroof, elec mirrors, air con, ABS, twin airbags, new tyres, remote locking, towbar with twin elecs, alloys, new radio & CD multichanger.
Company car forces sale, Everything in excellent condition, any test welcomed. £7750. ono.

Chris

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hi Jetskidia

Have just edited the number plate out. If someones interested I'm sure they will ask it :) .

glen

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but why are people worried about showing and telling their number plate, its there for all to see whilst driving around.
Chris

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
two words,

Thieving Bastards

they can get your details if they know the right people.
several members of this board have had their motors nicked so there is no point in giving them your address as well.

good luck with the sale..

/Steve

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Relevant Adverts

I won't touch this thread, but I will remind everyone that the For Sale section is for Skylines or Skyline Related parts.

I'm not suggesting that we stop all non Skyline adverts (yet), but this board is the Skyline Forum not Exchange and Mart and there have been complaints made, so try and keep to relevent adverts please.

Guy (Moderator)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts