GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'd definitely have a warranty, I'm thinking I'd like a MY11 too, but like I said, only if the price drops. I'll have a couple of pay rises and prob a promotion between now and purchasing, so money should be even less of an issue, but still, i wouldn't want to pay more than £35-40k. Fingers crossed.

oh, and are there any guys in Milton would let me have a closer look or maybe take me for a drive? (passenger)
You will need 55-60k for an 11 plate. 35-40 will secure you an 09/59 plate.

I think if you take it easy you can afford it. No track days saves loads of money. You're gonna be driving hard even if you tell yourself you won't, it's a GTR!

But just moderate it and you will be fine.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm looking at buying in a couple of years, would an 11 plate not have reduced significantly like the 09 plates by then?

Needing the reality check now so I can stop annoying myself if it's not like feasible, which I've been doing in recent years.
In 2 years maybe... The new GTR's are staying 75k so that should push the price down of the older models.

Two years is a long time, i'd worry about it nearer the time. A lot happens in two years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.