GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the great GTROC cloths you do in the shop section and was wondering what people though of a GTROC hoodie idea :clap: ??? if enough people like the idea they might make one. it is getting colder outside and in and what better wat to keep warm than a hoodie zipped up tight. i know they do a fleece but its not the same with out a hood to hide in (cold ears heheh). it would be good to add your name if you want the GTROC to think about making and selling a members only hoodie like the t-shirt and fleece etc.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee make one GTROC :thumbsup:

1) Titanium GTR :D

·
R35 Section manager
10,974 Posts
I noticed the great GTROC cloths you do in the shop section and was wondering what people though of a GTROC hoodie idea :clap: ??? if enough people like the idea they might make one. it is getting colder outside and in and what better wat to keep warm than a hoodie zipped up tight. i know they do a fleece but its not the same with out a hood to hide in (cold ears heheh). it would be good to add your name if you want the GTROC to think about making and selling a members only hoodie like the t-shirt and fleece etc.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee make one GTROC :thumbsup:

1) Titanium GTR :D

Would agree, subject to colour and the text on it not being to big.

1) Titanium GTR
2)Treg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am think black like and just with the logo of GTROC on the chest lilke the t-shirt. and its not that random considering its in the "GTROC club shop chat section" hahaha. if you think about were else would it be relevant on the site?

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
You has like completely missed my point, blood.

lol

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
fanks to da GTROC massive for dis well crewl idea. Is gottabe good innit.

the entire merchandise range is being reviewed for 201 and we hope to have a complete new product offering for the New Year

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
have we gone back in time about 1800 years fuggles? lol

actually i quite like the idea of a hoodie....... very practical.:D

yes please, i can hardly wait for the 2010 range to be unveiled!

kev:thumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
lol Kev.

I agree, a very practical and good idea especially when taking into consideration the unpredictable climate we seem to have throughout the year these days.

I look forward to seeing the 2010 range :thumbsup:

James

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
yeah I'd buy one....I have a SuperDry hoodie blood...init!

Moley I get ya...isn't it!

*watch Armstrong and Miller - WW2 pilots*
:D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet everyone like the idea then :thumbsup:. please make one GTROC, i think you have enough order to justify it hehehehe :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
There is (being slightly serious for a moment) a vacant post on the GTROC management team for a Merchandise manager if anyone is interested. Please PM me for details :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts