GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to screw up a venue for everybody else! :GrowUp:

Just hope the Ace doesn't get closed down for this type of stupidity!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Never mind got it working, I suppose I don't have much of a leg to stand on since there is a video of me doing the same thing several years back minus the crash.

We are all young and we all do stupid things when we are younger, obviously I wouldn't do it nowadays, but there are still always going to be young people out there in all aspects of life that act before thinking, like I said I'm just as guilty of this as well as plenty of other stupid things I did in my younger years as I'm sure are most

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Never mind got it working, I suppose I don't have much of a leg to stand on since there is a video of me doing the same thing several years back minus the crash.

We are all young and we all do stupid things when we are younger, obviously I wouldn't do it nowadays, but there are still always going to be young people out there in all aspects of life that act before thinking, like I said I'm just as guilty of this as well as plenty of other stupid things I did in my younger years as I'm sure are most
While that is true for most people, that was then, this is now.

Years back it was slightly tolerated, even slightly cool to act like a hooligan - nowadays it is not accepted and is totally frowned upon.

Ace Cafe has very strict rules on this.....as do the Police.

·
Registered
163 Posts
While that is true for most people, that was then, this is now.

Years back it was slightly tolerated, even slightly cool to act like a hooligan - nowadays it is not accepted and is totally frowned upon.

Ace Cafe has very strict rules on this.....as do the Police.
I guess there is some truth to that

But I can't help feel some responsibility for the actions of some of these youngsters who might have seen me or others doing that there a few years back.

Even though I've racked up more drift and general track time than probably most f1 drivers I should have known better and I do now, I drive like a little old lady on the roads nowadays lol and keep the rest to track

1 - 20 of 23 Posts