GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe the title is a bit melodramatic, but a change of job is very likely to see me getting rid of the poor baby in no time at all!

I'm sure some of you know my car in the passing, but I thought i'd post here for starters just to have a moan about not being able to afford to run the bad ass thing, but with any luck i might be in for a Starlet Turbo instead, no where near the same leagues as the Skyline but alot of fun nevertheless!

Here's a photo of her!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Since taking these photo's the car has not changed in any way shape of form, apart from the new exhaust of course! The inside is standard GTS-T in amazing condition, with the additiion of switchable boost control between the ecu / Blitz dual SBC, or the Dual stage boost setup, works wonderfully.

I will post more details in the for sale thread, plus more up to date pictures in the next day or so.
I'm not sure what she's worth with all the body extra's etc, but i am after at least £6500 due to the lowly 35000 genuine miles the car has travelled, and the excellent condition its in!

Chris:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okey doke, so the end is in sight, as of next wed/thur, i will no longer own a skyline, a change in job necessitates I cant afford to lavish as much money on it as she deserves, so it has to go!

But i will take delivery of an as yet unregistered Toyota Starlet GT Turbo in Mica Black, with strut brace, uprated intercooler and ENKEI alloys, not quite a skyline, but a lot less expensive to keep on the road and easily tunable for less money than the liner!!

I bid you farewell, but no doubt, i'll be on here from time to time!:clap:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NuttyRB26 said:
That's a shame about the Skyline.. :bawling: Good luck with the Starlet (EP91 i presume)
To be honest mate I'm not sure but it will be on an "N" Reg, 1996 i think it is, nice little car, not much in difference over a quarter mile to a standard GTS-T!! STill not a skyline though!:bawling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts