GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

There is a Top Marques Trackday at Knockhill on Sunday the 1st of November from 1 until 4pm.

The Top Marques events are much better than the Speed Sunday ones as there are no cones, open pit lane e.g. no groups and most important of all your car needs to be over a certain value to be allowed on.

This helps stop any mad little 200 quid Novas trying to T Bone you into Duffas...............;)

I have taken my 997 Turbo and M3 CSL to loads of these and you always get some very nice cars turning up.

http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/index.php

£85 for 3 hours is not bad going, even if the weather is mince to be expected for this time of year of course.

I am using it as a wee shake down session before the final of the Race Academy on the 4th Nov.

I am going and wanted to see if any other members fancied making it a GTROC unofficial get together?

All types welcome of course, i would love to see some 32's 33's and 34's etc there as well.

The week after on the 8th is the first Scottish get together so great to see some meets happening up North.

Pop your names below if you fancy it, above link will let you book direct with Knockers, 5 quid less if you do it online before the day.

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
That's a great idea Scotty.

Shame i'm down in Southport that weekend or i'd have been there just to see your car! :D

Have a good one.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hi Folks,

There is a Top Marques Trackday at Knockhill on Sunday the 1st of November from 1 until 4pm.

The Top Marques events are much better than the Speed Sunday ones as there are no cones, open pit lane e.g. no groups and most important of all your car needs to be over a certain value to be allowed on.

This helps stop any mad little 200 quid Novas trying to T Bone you into Duffas...............;)

I have taken my 997 Turbo and M3 CSL to loads of these and you always get some very nice cars turning up.

http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/index.php

£85 for 3 hours is not bad going, even if the weather is mince to be expected for this time of year of course.

I am using it as a wee shake down session before the final of the Race Academy on the 4th Nov.

I am going and wanted to see if any other members fancied making it a GTROC unofficial get together?

All types welcome of course, i would love to see some 32's 33's and 34's etc there as well.

The week after on the 8th is the first Scottish get together so great to see some meets happening up North.

Pop your names below if you fancy it, above link will let you book direct with Knockers, 5 quid less if you do it online before the day.

Regards

ScottyB
Scotty,
May come along as a spectator as my abilities on the track as seen from my Race academy resiuults might make me the guy who T bones you at Duffas.

PS: we still on for tunes next weekend?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Been to a few of these with my Cayman S, its a great venue if a little narrow. Car will still be getting run in but I may come up and watch you have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts