GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Knowing Tweenie Rob and seeing how much he meant to everyone on here and every other thread elsewhere I have seen why don't some of you guys with some clout try and set up an annual Tweenie Rob memorial drag race event as I am sure if he is watching us lot down here he would feel very honoured, and after all he lived and breathed cars especially Skylines!!!!!!!!!

your thoughts please??

cheers

Martyn

·
Registered
24 Posts
Us close friends from the TR family has shortly mentioned it last night during our greaving gathering, it will be planned, actually alot will be planned, please bare with us as it's alot of things to take in for Justin and the family of Rob, will be planning this in accordance with Rob's family working along side with Rob's dear and close friend, Mick Begley.

The new union "Team Tweenie" was formed last night, which includes the team of TR Racing and the close friends of. In honour of Robbo, we'll be planning annual events to remember one of the greatest most tallented guys out there which not only blessed our motors, but also blessed our hearts with his pressense, whitty behavior and his ever famous surfer styled quotes.

Please bare with us as we all find it quite hard to work with this situation as we have a tendancy to just burst out in tears like big babies.

I am going to leave you with a quote in which I know he would have replied with when the memorial day will be planned.

"******' Ace maaaaaaaan"

Regards,

George

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Fellas and all who knew him will surely want to be a prt of anything done to mark his time with us!

Could this be run at TOTB as a side trophy for Skyline owners only? or does t need to be open to all cars? I personally think it shoukld just be Skylines but whats your thoughts?

cheers and my thoughts are with all who were close to this genuine,kind and talented man (AKA Skyline God)

Martyn

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Us close friends from the TR family has shortly mentioned it last night during our greaving gathering, it will be planned, actually alot will be planned, please bare with us as it's alot of things to take in for Justin and the family of Rob, will be planning this in accordance with Rob's family working along side with Rob's dear and close friend, Mick Begley.

The new union "Team Tweenie" was formed last night, which includes the team of TR Racing and the close friends of. In honour of Robbo, we'll be planning annual events to remember one of the greatest most tallented guys out there which not only blessed our motors, but also blessed our hearts with his pressense, whitty behavior and his ever famous surfer styled quotes.

Please bare with us as we all find it quite hard to work with this situation as we have a tendancy to just burst out in tears like big babies.

I am going to leave you with a quote in which I know he would have replied with when the memorial day will be planned.

"******' Ace maaaaaaaan"

Regards,

George
Arhhhhhhh George.....you started me off again mate :bawling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.