GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said meet not meat! Anyway, just bought my GTR and wondering if there are any others in the region. I've always had 911's but this thing leaves them standing. Ok so it has it's querks but it is a decade advanced of anything else out there. It would be nice if it had the reliability of a 911 but that seems unlikely.

Anyway, back to basics, if there's anyone out there in the South West/Wales then lets arrange a get-together?

Crwys

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
where did you get the car mate; presume you are very happy with it:D

lets have the piccies:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only had it 2 weeks and I've been on holiday for the last 10 days so not had any time to play with it or take photos. I shall put some photos on by the end of the weekend.
Bought it through a garage in Liverpool, it's 2009 imported with just 1200 miles in the gunmetal colour. Of course I'm a little concerned about no warranty but that's a risk I decided to take due to the lower price. Has apparently 600 bhp. I'm amazed at these low miles to see hair-line cracks in the front discs though, that should never happen so soon....

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Are you from the Swansea area by chance?
Dave.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Did you used to own a GT3 kitted 996 Porsche in red? Think i've spoken to you before if you did :smokin:
Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I did, when and where did we speak? I bought a 996 turbo after that and was happy until a friend of mine gave me a go of his GTR, - the damage was done, I had to have one!!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I can't remember where but it was a while back, my memory is better than i thought :chuckle: I recently sold my 996 Turbo, bought an R34 GTR but i'm now back in a modded 32 GTR, i just prefer the 32 to anything else, i don't really know why!!
Dave.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for dealy in getting back, been away. A meet in the Swansea or West Wales area would be a great idea. Having discs and pads fitted end of this week and I'll be back at the wheel. Crwys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts