GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this picture....so much for building airboxes or ram air set ups...if you want air this is the way to get it!!!:D :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
The compressor blades won't last too long, that's virtually guarranteed.

The NACA duct is the best way to tap into the high-speed airstream, but running a turbo with no filter is plain daft (I think!)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've tried several Supras, as well. Nice to have some extra cubes.

R33? I thought you had another version!

Maybe we could get together sometime, perhaps with the Hairy One too!:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
yeah its an R33, just not GTR, just a single turbo job. But hey all the big boys use single turbos! lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
No John it uses the RB25 block not the RB26. U've not seen are new skyline since the black one last year have you?

Yeah one less thing to go wrong but always an expensive thing to wrong.

So where ut at now with the calibra?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rich J said:
So where ut at now with the calibra?
I do like the low-profile and practicality of the Calibra. That's what attracted me in the first place.
But I would prefer a bigger engine and more turbos. Unfortunately the offerings out there are not sufficiently better to lure me away from the CallyT. I'd like something that would blow my socks off, or at least get my pulse going.
Hey, feeling faster than the POS I've already got would be a good start!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Plenty of cars that will blow your socks off mate, just budget I guess isn't it.

Quite a few R33 skylines and supras around 500bhp going for around 18k to 22k with supercar performance for far less money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts