GTR Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Had some Bridgestone's fitted yesterday and managed to travel the 30 miles or so home without crashing, skidding or leaving the road, Phew thank god.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Those with Bridgestones, do you not find the tramlining dangerous, when I had them it was that bad i thought the cars chassis was bent, nearly changing me whole lanes on the motorway at a sharp instant, how do you live with that kind of danger?

God knows what it would be like on these skinny Dorset country roads where a slight direction change you will be drinking with the sheep.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Those with Bridgestones, do you not find the tramlining dangerous, when I had them it was that bad i thought the cars chassis was bent, nearly changing me whole lanes on the motorway at a sharp instant, how do you live with that kind of danger?

God knows what it would be like on these skinny Dorset country roads where a slight direction change you will be drinking with the sheep.
Not sure about dangerous but where i live (rubbish small A roads) you need to be on your guard all the time. I use a B road often and they certainly keep me awake!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
with suspension on R mode the tramlining is far less felt, Bridgestone is square tyre so that's what you get it with it, but you get also great cornering grip / feeling / stability / I've done good ride today on 3 x R mode in Cornwall on B roads and I've pushed it, tyres worked perfect as whole car, just love it...

·
Premium Member
655 Posts

Not noticed it to be any worse than the Dunlop`s Dean.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Better than ?? Depends on what and how you use the car and your style of driving etc etc etc :bowdown1:
Hi Steve,

Very spirited driving, from April to October. This will include a Euro run with up to max speed on de-restricted roads & pass bashing.
No real track days though. But I may just do a couple of laps of the Ring, whilst in the vicinity!

Cheers
Iggy

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Had some Bridgestone's fitted yesterday and managed to travel the 30 miles or so home without crashing, skidding or leaving the road, Phew thank god.
Lol:chuckle:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Toyo's are good BUT not run flat so puncture will **** you !!!

The only tyre for a GTR is ........................................................

61 - 70 of 70 Posts