GTR Forum banner

How bad are bridgestones

3K views 69 replies 25 participants last post by  Steve 
#1 ·
So.... I run MPSS and sent my wheels off for refurb and had to run bridgestones for a few day.

I can't believe the difference between them. MPSS are far better for road use. No bumps, noise, I don't break my wrist everytime I go over a stone lol

Sorry Steve but you really need MPSS ;)

#56 ·
Yep I have and I have also hed R888's fitted to my car and used them around S.S. :eek:

Yes, the MPSS are quieter, and better in the wet, but if you use the car to the max, then I want a tyre that will do what it was designed to do, as we all know, and is explained on F1, being on the right tyre at the right time is paramount !!! :bowdown1:

The Toyo's add an extra level of grip BUT still are not run flat and as I have said a million times before - wit till you get a puncture at 3-am on a dark cold wet winters evening, then who will be laughing !!!:wavey:

#67 ·
Lol:chuckle:

Bobby

#62 ·
Those with Bridgestones, do you not find the tramlining dangerous, when I had them it was that bad i thought the cars chassis was bent, nearly changing me whole lanes on the motorway at a sharp instant, how do you live with that kind of danger?

God knows what it would be like on these skinny Dorset country roads where a slight direction change you will be drinking with the sheep.

#64 ·
with suspension on R mode the tramlining is far less felt, Bridgestone is square tyre so that's what you get it with it, but you get also great cornering grip / feeling / stability / I've done good ride today on 3 x R mode in Cornwall on B roads and I've pushed it, tyres worked perfect as whole car, just love it...

#70 ·
Toyo's are good BUT not run flat so puncture will **** you !!!

The only tyre for a GTR is ........................................................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.