GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a calendar saying which days are open to the public? Is there such a thing as a track day, so that I don't have to stop at the toll booth? Andre, do you know?

Thanks in advance.

James

p.s. Anyone know where to get part worn / cheap slicks for 16" GTR wheels?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
get 2 mirrors JW or put your head between

you legs and there is the ring.
I think the web is nurburgring.com or .de
Either that or do a search and they have a list of public days and so on.
NLW>

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh dear Nick!

You been standing on mirrors and playing with your digital camera again? I've told you about that before. There's a time and a place! ;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
beats the photocopier:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
James,

Try: Ben Lovejoy's site

or the official web site (look for selbefahren or something similar) at The Official Web Site though if you're looking for a trip, you're welcome to tag along with the mob from Bedford, we're going on:

7th -11th June
19th-21st July
and again mid to late September

The offer's open to everyone...

Last year - "Ringing in the Rain Tour"
This Year - "Ringing when You're Minging"

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Driftaholic said:
Is there a calendar saying which days are open to the public? Is there such a thing as a track day, so that I don't have to stop at the toll booth? Andre, do you know?

Thanks in advance.

James

p.s. Anyone know where to get part worn / cheap slicks for 16" GTR wheels?
Hi James

If you don´t want to stop at the tol booth you and don´t want to race you can join a trackday like Wheeltorque. Have a look at www.wheeltorque.uk.com
You may also find out about other opportunities on www.nurburgring.de (link looks much like the original website link but it's not).

You should also know that there are Ring training opportunities that you can join where the tol booth is open.

Andre.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Driftaholic said:
p.s. Anyone know where to get part worn / cheap slicks for 16" GTR wheels? [/B]
I know where to get them in Holland. In the UK you could try any of the companies who sell racing tyres like Dunlop, Bridgestone, Pirelli, etc etc. Don't have any phone numbers however.

Andre.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts