GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Its more a question of the fit being different due to the NVCS, It can be done but not with anything off the shelf mine was made for me

Pope

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
For R33 inlet we make our own adjustable pulley's, don't think there are any off the shelf pulleys for the intake of a R33 RB25det.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i.ve been working on modifying the tomei pulley have it on there now i'll post pic's of the bit's i made to fit it, all i needed to know was it could be done and you can't buy it off the shelf, thanks robopope and r.i.p.s nz:bowdown1: , as for shanef i take it you never fitted one before,

·
Registered
303 Posts
nope never fitted an adjustable one, but have pulled stds off countless amounts of times, i just assumed they woulda just made them to bolt straight in (only 4 or so bolts holding it on isnt there?)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope never fitted an adjustable one, but have pulled stds off countless amounts of times, i just assumed they woulda just made them to bolt straight in (only 4 or so bolts holding it on isnt there?)
there is 4 bolts holding the exhaust pulley on and 4 small bolts holding the plate over the 1 oil fed m12 x 1.25mm bolt holding the nvcs pulley on when you have it off there are 4 bolts holding the pulley together, had to get a shorter bolt with no oil feed hole in it and the thread all the way to the end, have it now but it was hard to find,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.