1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I have a feeling it was part of the Ramadan cruise that goes on in London every year as Fast Car magazine has always featured it over the years and it has the same cars ...

These being part of it ... and I'm glad I don't put my Skyline through that !!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, wouldn't do the turbos much good :chairshot

·
Registered
683 Posts
That is the kream developments gtr . See it all the time driving through north east London.

It's certainly unique but Im not sure ragging that engine stationary all the time is going to do it any good.

·
Registered
439 Posts
You could as well mount a remotely triggered spark plug in the end of your exhaust, rev the engine a bit and fire it up! Some of the kids who think they have some fast cars over here (I'm talking about the golf gt's and so) do it like this to be, even for a slight moment of their lifes, the attraction on some meetings and gatherings!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Normally a full decat and a bit of over fueling, plus as mentioned, a spark plug fitted to the end of the exhaust

·
Registered
941 Posts
The new teflon wraps :chuckle:
LOL
Regarding the OP, I'm ashamed to say when I had my first scooby I looked into getting a 'flamer kit'. Never purchased one, did it the right way in the end with my second Impreza and soon realised it wasn't the flames I enjoyed, it was the pops and bangs on overrun I liked. After all, you can't usually see much of the flames anyway. However that car in the video is just OTT, and the owner a show off that seems desperate for attention? Why else would you park up and rev the valves off the car for over 2 mins?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
makes me embarrassed to say i own a skyline when you see that stupid shit:puke::puke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts