GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
come on luke

whats lisa's

she said you weren't FRIENDS!:D
see if you know more, you could tell some and have some left to spare, to bargin with!:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
GU5I 80Y said:
come on luke

whats lisa's

she said you weren't FRIENDS!:D
see if you know more, you could tell some and have some left to spare, to bargin with!:)

Now that's more like it, someone with an equally deranged mind as mine. :smokin:

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Luke, Lisa,

You guys PM me the appropiate dirt, I'll come up with suitably obscure images and titles to illustrate the debauchery. :D

Discretion Guaranteed BTW

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ok, Ok, Ok, fair enuf, anyway, wot was this thread ?
Oh, yeah,

How do people react to your skyline? admire it? jealousy? hate it?

Errrmmmmm, gotta say mostly respect, but had brake fluid chucked all over it about 7 weeks ago, did the paint on every panel bar the passenger door, and it melted every lens, infact on the back the rear lights, indicators and the 'bit that says SKYLINE' looked strangely "Dali-esque"
Only got it back Tuesday !

P.S Luke, where in Kent ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tobes said:
Errrmmmmm, gotta say mostly respect, but had brake fluid chucked all over it about 7 weeks ago, did the paint on every panel bar the passenger door, and it melted every lens, infact on the back the rear lights, indicators and the 'bit that says SKYLINE' looked strangely "Dali-esque"
Only got it back Tuesday !
:eek: That really sux. Why do some people do that sort of thing. I will never understand it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
love it

some off the poeple i come across normally know that this is a skyline but has not seen one close up so they get closer and start chatting to me and telling me story off how much they want one.
most people i come across admire it more than want to key it.
there was this one time when i was in my smart car and i parked it near a lotus elise the man washing it , said hello to me for no reason ( maybe he was one off my customer???) so i complimanted on how nice his car was ( wot a mistake) he suddenly started taking to me how nice ,how fast ,how lovelly his car was (yes it is a nice car but fast hahaha!!!!)i was being polite and agreeing to wot he suddenly he started taking that he would love a skyline and there was one down the road from him the funny thing was he was taking about my one ,so i let him know that it was mineand he started to talk more, at the end i was there for about 10 min taking to him and i had to make my excuse and go ,( or i might be still there) :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hmmmmm,

I had a guy at the local school say "I'll race you for pinl slips":rolleyes: I pointed out they were actually green and told him exactly what I thought of his idea (and then left)!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I dun own a skyline... i only dream of one, but when i see one i only dream. If im driving i wont even bother geeing him up
A) cause he will think im a dickhead
B) i would get thrashed
i woudlnt think about keying it or harming it (sounds like its a endangered species of penguin or something).
I will always have a look at it weather its in the carpark or on the road.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts