GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you may have read previous threads about my mate and his prized Audi RS4 460 Sportec. Give him credit he has always loved skylines and was the one who got me hooked many years ago.

But guess what the daft TW*T is going away for two weeks and his car needs to be in Oxford next week for more company money to be used to increase his speed.

The fool has only gone and asked me to drop it off !!!!!! he dropped it off tonight, I put it on my drive and assured him that it would be well looked after, waved him off with a smile as he had a slight welling in his eyes or was it fear?

All I can say is a scene from Ferris Bewlers day off springs to mind.

If anyone is around next week on route from Newcastle to Oxford let me know cos I realy fancy doing something like that advert for camera's. i.e. A lot of photos of Skyline guys and girsle sat at his steering wheel the loads of threads saying how much they enjoyed the drive, but it aint a skyline.

What do you think???

In truth the thread would be enough if we do it right?

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Chris

I've been reading the procedings between you and your mate with great interest, in particular since I've had an RS4 for about 4800 kms from new (say 3000 miles) before they broke into my house, nicked the keys and got away. Happened last year, the police found it back in parts earlier this year. Even found my CD's in the player !! Even tough I'm sick of Audi's now (thieving bastards also nicked my RS2 a year earlier) I can only say the RS2 is great and the RS4 is fantastic.
As for the bottom line: I've also had a road going GT-R R32 with around the same power as the RS4. I can only say, that I'm impressed by the RS4. I've dragged it along the Nurburgring with 5 people in it. If you want to have a smooth ride, take an RS4. Awesome ! If you want to have a fast, exciting ride, take the Skyline GT-R. It's a different car, more of a sports car, and if you like cars to be like that, it's the car to drive in ! Don't try to transform the RS4 into a Skyline though. It's DOOMED to be a FAILURE !! If you ask me what I prefer: it's the GT-R. By far.

Andre.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
damn, damn and triple damn !!

I have just come back from working in gateshead this week, and I will be going back week after next.........shame I dont get a chance to ride in your mates RS4....it sounds way cool !!

If ya dont mind meeting strangers it would be nice to go for a drink, and I could dribble on your R33 !!!

Catchya later !!

James..........:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts