GTR Forum banner

How often will you service your 2009/10 when the warranty runs out?

• Total voters
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've only just got mine (its amayzing), but i am thinking along the lines of doing the main service and optimisation G2 and G3 services at litchfield. Then probably doing interim G1 oil changes myself or with help from my local garage. I will have to see what sort of mileage I clock up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As a newbie wading though the minefield of buying a used GTR I am discounting ANY GTR that has missed any services. My EVO 9 had 6month 4500 mile service intervals and it was a PITA. It will be a wkend car so Im stretching myself to get a post MY11 car with 12month intervals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
OIL CHANGE

Indeed! That is partly the reason for the thread to gauge this sort of opinion. There seems to be a healthy split on the issue.

However, the cost of the "full" 36000 mile service (I'll be on about 18000 miles by the time it comes around) is substantial. I wonder how many will do everything on the list?
you have raised a good question and have been thinking about this same issue since i got my 2018 model which states oil change every 12000 miles.. i would be of the old school and change oil and filter ever 6 to 7k miles.. A interesting point 5 liters of Mobil 1 oil in America 25 dollars in Ireland 5 litres at Halfords 69 euro. Somebody is making a large mark up.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts