GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my GTR33 on Tuesday and am counting the minutes.

Sorry to ask a trivial question but how much power do you think this car has

stage 1 mods,hks d/pipes,s/s decat,s/s exh,apexi induction kit and boost controller(flashy blue one),larger pace intercooler,
9 1/2x18 alloys,AP racing clutch.
it was imported by middlehursts in 1997 and has a proper uk spec. speedo and i have a workshop printout with bills totalling £4k in the first six months.it has main dealer history up to 34k miles then by hiteq rod bells at

Cheers

·
Registered
99 Posts
As a guide mine has hks induction,de cat,trust downpipes,hks super drager and a greddy emanage but no boost controller and makes 370 bhp at the mo.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAVIDC said:
As a guide mine has hks induction,de cat,trust downpipes,hks super drager and a greddy emanage but no boost controller and makes 370 bhp at the mo.
does it feel quick? what sort of 0-60 speed do they do with those mods

·
Registered
519 Posts
hi simon,

I also have a UK car and with the same mods (different branded parts) I was getting just over 300BHP at the Hubs, which I think is about 370ish at the fly.

The car did not feel that fast but that is due to the weight.

However it is very deceptive look at the speedo and you will see that is actually motoring along rather well :D

Lee

·
Registered
99 Posts
0-60 standard is around 5 secs so yours should be 5 secs or just under.They are fast when opened up above around 4000rpm...a case of hang on and hope for the best...remember they are quite heavy and don't feel as fast as they really are...many times i have thought i wasn't going that fast only to glance at the speedo and slow down sharpish...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DAVIDC said:
0-60 standard is around 5 secs so yours should be 5 secs or just under.They are fast when opened up above around 4000rpm...a case of hang on and hope for the best...remember they are quite heavy and don't feel as fast as they really are...many times i have thought i wasn't going that fast only to glance at the speedo and slow down sharpish...
looking forward to it. can't wait to get it

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
DAVIDC said:
Good advice, they dont seem to even start to feel fast until you breach the 500bhp mark. Its a sign of the GTRs utter competance at handling big bhp.
Stunning really.

Ant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts