GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys an Girls,

New to the List and looking for answers as the title reads.

I am also interested to know who, based personal experience, would be the best person or garage to source me the car.

Thanks for your comments

·
Registered
417 Posts
For an R34 GTR - Anything from £32K - £40k+

You can't import them now, so they are a rare sight. Run a search before posting this type of question - its been answered many many times before. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DauntingGecko said:
For an R34 GTR - Anything from £32K - £40k+

You can't import them now, so they are a rare sight. Run a search before posting this type of question - its been answered many many times before. :)

i did do my home work you'll be pleased to hear, but unfortunately it didn't reflect the market today - as for importing i read the thread which led to me posting this one - but thanks for the pointer :p

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
So why are you asking the same question that has already been asked countless times before, when you read the "importing" thread?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
as said above, you pay for what you get you start to spend big money when you start to mod them,if you look at a rb 30 conversion your looking at somewhere around 30k just for the conversion and all the other bits and bobs,body parts you can buy cheap fake/lookalike/bad fitting parts or top quility nismo/top secret parts ie bonnet £2500 front bumper £1000 side skirts £800 the options are endless.as a ex r33gtr owner and current r34gtr owner price is not the only factor to consider when buying one,the differance in a standard car to a moded car may double in price,ive seen r34gtr,s in the uk i would,nt give £15000 for but then again i,ve seen cars in the uk that are worth£50000 ( IT ALL DEPENDES ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND ON ONE ):wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nismoman said:
as said above, you pay for what you get you start to spend big money when you start to mod them,if you look at a rb 30 conversion your looking at somewhere around 30k just for the conversion and all the other bits and bobs,body parts you can buy cheap fake/lookalike/bad fitting parts or top quility nismo/top secret parts ie bonnet £2500 front bumper £1000 side skirts £800 the options are endless.as a ex r33gtr owner and current r34gtr owner price is not the only factor to consider when buying one,the differance in a standard car to a moded car may double in price,ive seen r34gtr,s in the uk i would,nt give £15000 for but then again i,ve seen cars in the uk that are worth£50000 ( IT ALL DEPENDES ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND ON ONE ):wavey: NISMOMAN
Thanks for the insight

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Durzel said:
So why are you asking the same question that has already been asked countless times before, when you read the "importing" thread?
The importing thread covers exactly that - although in hindsight i should of said i'm looking for a car already in the UK - so the post was valid.

Still pleased to see everyones on the ball :p

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
yep forgot about that little over site INSURANCE moleman that will that little item thats getting harder and harder to find (unless you lie on your preposal form ) Z TUNE they are wise factal words spoken from experiance and i,m sure IAN (MOLEMAN) can also shed some light on how expensive mods can be to make such a vast differance to the price of any skyline,my self and ian have spent some big money over the course of owning and useing gtr,s as they where made to be used,which i think stands us in a good position to have a valid opinion over some people who dont yous there cars ,well they may use it to go shopping in,or stand in a car park looking at it.and yes 30k might seem a lot for a rb30 but beleave me thet is a realistic price as i,m sure the likes of DAVE W /COSSY CAM /KEITH /HUGH and a few others can vouch for,it,s not just the price of buying the rb30 it all the supporting mods to go with it NISMOMAN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts