GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just added up average costs for when i put my car back on the road next year and it has roughly come to
just over £4000
i made a list which contained 19 things to do and get
1, suspension (got)
2, air filters
3, new wheels
4, body work
5, afm meters
6, decat
7, front d/s drive shaft
8, pipe work
9, spark plugs
10, injectors
11, service
12, mot
13, boost controller
14 strut braces
15, derestrict
16, clean brakes
17, boost guage/ oil temp (needs fixing)
18, re badge
19, new stereo:chuckle:

these are the things i need to (want to do)
since owning your car how much have you spent so far?????????

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Ive spent a few grand, some money spent wisely, some not.... The people i havent spent it wisely with know who they are .. grrr lol!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I am now working in Coventry is there a local Skyline meet?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
$10K over the purchase price, car has been on the road two out of six months of ownership. Fortunately the car came with some good bits (brakes, exhaust, Power FC), but I still had to go for a complete engine makeover, clutch, tires, etc. I'm now down to just needing a set of spark plugs that won't blow out at 1.4bar boost, and some subwoofers.

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Had mine for nearly 2 years ,apart from services down to Abbey every September not spent much on this one at all ,just cosmetic. MOT and 2 new Bridgestones on the back. She is in at the bodyshop at the moment just having a freshen up of paint on the front bumper from small stone chips .Probebly my most reliable car and not cost me a fortune either ,it's not a daily driver though .

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blimey ive only spent £51 at the moment and that was for a second hand set of standard shocks and springs off ebay.,.,., mind you i think the petrol bill is quite high though:eek:
dont worry there is a detination key so if your missus was to log in then.,
boom:flame: :chuckle: :chuckle:
my wife knows exactly what goes in and out of the bank so i cant realy get away with anything and before you say no im not under the:thumbsup:
she will just have to live with it if she wants to drive it again,.,.
hope she doesnt read this:chuckle:

·
Registered
854 Posts
NOTHING.................wonder if im the only one:clap: :clap:
only had her 3 weeks though so theres a complete set of oils on the cards in the next week.:thumbsup:

hmmm, hope i havent tempted fate:squintdan :squintdan

·
Registered
854 Posts
Around 18k in 5 weeks,13k was on the car the rest on a rebuild and turbos.
jesus mate i read about the turbos but not the rebuild. v.unlucky, that would have made me :bawling: :bawling: hope shes runnin well now for ya.

sorry for hijack btw

·
Registered
552 Posts
To much!!!:flame:
I have recipts for over 70K excluding purchase but i have been rebuilding with new to my spec from the ground up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But its all worth it:clap: :clap: Its unique in every respect. If i keep it i will do the bottom end to suit my needs then call it a day & then wait for the new GTR to hit the road:thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Only just over 13K . 12.5 of that was on the car 12 months ago. Had new Dunlops £500, Whiteline camber kits, and a full oil change £140.
She`s been sweet as a nut.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts