GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Was planning on selling my GTR but after seeing the stupidly low prices that they are going for I have decided it may be worth more in bits. What I was wondering is does anyone have any ideas what an engine is worth, as I have never seen one for sale.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
raaaaaay a lot of people are realising that their R32's, or some 33's are worth more in pieces, especially if modded.

Potential purchasers dont seem to realise the time and effort that has gone into some cars, hence they want something for nothing.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
raaaaaay a lot of people are realising that their R32's, or some 33's are worth more in pieces, especially if modded.

Potential purchasers dont seem to realise the time and effort that has gone into some cars, hence they want something for nothing.

i still think its sad seeing beautiful cars being broken.

if they had an unfortunate crash, then its a different story though...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i still think its sad seeing beautiful cars being broken.

if they had an unfortunate crash, then its a different story though...

I fully understand what you guys are saying, and I really dont want to break the beast, I would love to sell it as a complete car.
If anyone is willing to pay around £9800 for a gorgeous December 1994 R32 with 365 BHP let me know and its yours :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Agree with the others .. if it aint broke ... please don't break it up :( ...

If you do, you will shift the desireable bits easy enough for reasonable money ... but it'll take you an age to get rid of the rest.

btw ... someone with more money than me paid Abbey £6000 to fit a used R33 RB26 lump into the GTSt I now own :D ... how much of that was labour ... dunno?

Bad time to be selling- if you can hold out till the Spring

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
a stock engine should fetch at least £2500-£3000. think thats complete to?
That may be a little on the high side.
I recently sold mine for 2k. As has been said above you`ve then got to pay for the labour of having it fitted and definately mapped to be on the safe side. Unless your capable of doing it all yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts