GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I would have said as a fresh import, if auction paperwork is available and the description is exactly right, about £13-14k??

Bear in mind you will probably need to change the tyres, underseal, alarm etc still.

·
R35 Section manager
10,780 Posts
Would go along with Nick on that £13-14k,bear in mind most cars need something replacing or mending in the first few week of ownership!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm thinking of buying this?

What do you think the market value is on this?

I know I have 2 opinions but a few more would build my confidence. What do you guys think????

Help Appreciated???

Thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully...

Car hasnt any history though in Japan???

Still think its worth 13k?

I think the value of R33 will drop soon as they are now older than 10 years so no model report is required, or ESVa for that matter.

Just MOT and V55 form!

I'm in two minds...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Cars with history from Japan are very rare. Grade 4 cars are very different from some of the cr4p coming in, as long as there is supporting evidence including auction sheets etc, should be fairly safe. Just remember when comparing to budget at least a grand for alarm etc when comparing it to UK cars which also come with history.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Your call :) Just remember to compare it to £14-15k cars already in the UK.... I would personally always go the known quantity and history route having imported my last 2 from Japan and spenty a fortune recitfying them....

·
R35 Section manager
10,780 Posts
Like I say,I think you would get it for less than £13k.As Nick said few jap car will have fsh.
Bid £11k and if you get it,you will have some spare cash for alarm and other wears.

·
R35 Section manager
10,780 Posts
J33LUS said:
Still think its worth 13k?

I think the value of R33 will drop soon as they are now older than 10 years so no model report is required, or ESVa for that matter.

There all dropping in price,including the 34s- alot.
If you wait long enough,they will be giving them away next!
I just went for it,while I had the money and in good health to have one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts