GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as it says in the title....how much power will a walbro 255lph support assuming fpr and uprated injectors etc

Thanks

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I was running 1.5bar on a 2.6 with no problems. Using Sard 800cc injectors..

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
ExScoobyT said:
Approx 1725kg/hr of air at 10:1 AFR with a 10% safety margin. 1725kg/hr of air is 530 - 580PS......

10:1,i mean who would do this in a Skyline:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Where are the graphs that show what the flow rate is at between 4 to 6 bar fuel pressure?

Without those graphs compared to the boost pressure you are using, it's pure guesswork what power any fuel pump will support.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I've seen heaps of these walbro fuel pumps on ebay for sale - are they legitimate items as they seem fairly cheap at £90 ...I'm looking to upgrade mine very soon so would these ones off ebay be worth getting? I'm not looking to run any more than 350-400bhp really (thats including n20 at 50bhp)

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I bought mine for £80 off ebay and its fine.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i need a pump that will supply enough fuel for 600 ish horses. Also what kind of pressure would be recomended for the regulator...

·
Registered
568 Posts
one walbro is good for abour 450hp with no loss of fuel pressure at high power. If you're after 600hp, I would go with a couple of pumps, either walbro or Bosch. There are some good bosch pumps that cost less than a walbro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts