GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for something low mileage to px my car against. Wondered what you guys thought this was worth?

The advert says 'red leather steering wheel' but the pics show a normal one, so guessing it's a MY12 not 13.

Mine's got 22.5k miles (MY11 12 plate) new RE070's last week, original discs (new pads though) so discs will prob need doing before 30k, FNHPC history, what would be a sensible deal for me on the 63 plate? :)

2013 Nissan GT-R Premium V6 Petrol Black Automatic | eBay

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Lovely car mate but only you can decide if its worth the change. I don't think I would as your car sounds like its worth keeping

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Treg, trouble is I add around 17.5k miles a year, don't really want to end up with very high mileage on the car, so keeping the same car or swapping is a dilemma.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yeah Treg, trouble is I add around 17.5k miles a year, don't really want to end up with very high mileage on the car, so keeping the same car or swapping is a dilemma.
Trev one of the reasons is you want to change colour i believe also, isnt it?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah Dean, I like the blue, not keen on black lol but tbh colour doesn't bother me.

Wheels, I wouldn't take 46k for mine but I know dealers take the piss on px prices.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
expect 45-46k for your against that car...I have had quotes a week ago for similar situation...
Let me know when you're going to change and I'll take it at that price.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Trev, I was in the same predicament as you back in July. A little over 20k on my 61 plate and decided to change to a MY12 13 plate, Got it from the same branch as the one advertised in fact. Definitely double check that it is what they say it is as they tried to tell me the MY12 I bought was a MY13 too! think you'll find you'll know more about the car than they do if decide to go for it lol you'll probably be able to squeeze them a little harder on that price too plus get a cobra tracker fitted as part of the deal (if that's what you want otherwise squeeze them some more) NIssan give the showrooms more margin to play with on demos :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah thanks Crafty, these days I can't be bothered with haggling (playing the game lol) so I told them I'll pay 15 plus my car. They've come back asking for 17,850 so that's a no deal for me.

I like the look of this one more, and it's a MY13...

Nissan Gt-R 3.8 V6 - Semi-Automatic 2dr

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
£10k hit for 500 miles - ouch

Was good to see that 78k mile GTR selling so quick the other day - shows there is a market for big mileage cars

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt, you bought a 458? If so put a pic up please, and can you describe the driving experience compared to your GT-R please :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Didn't go for the 458 in the end as left hand drive would have not been practical 458 next 100% little more saving and when I'm bored of the Gtr again lol

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Let me know when you're going to change and I'll take it at that price.
Be no point...get me 47K before the 6th Jan in my account and its yours.

21k with pretty unique matt clear wrap, brand new brakes and brand new wheels on.(standard ones replaced under warranty a few weeks ago.)

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
ye, slight bubbling/laquer lifting especially in corners...all four corners swapped under warranty. #brakes on the car are also brand new since I swap them off the car and fit alcons as soon as it leaves the showroom...that way new brembo's back on with new pads and no haggling about the condition of the brakes.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Be no point...get me 47K before the 6th Jan in my account and its yours.

21k with pretty unique matt clear wrap, brand new brakes and brand new wheels on.(standard ones replaced under warranty a few weeks ago.)
What's the original colour and who did the wrap.
Where are you based?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts