GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how often people use their skylines?
I'm getting a later skyline and it wont be used as much and I was told it can start a misfire when not used!

It will be used in the summer only and nearly every week end.
Cheers

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
every day - I had a beater that was going to be my runabout and my GT-R was to be the special car. But A: having had to spend so much damned money on the thing, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can, and B: I'm American, grew up on LHD cars, and Korea is also an LHD land, and it's not the easiest thing to just go back and forth between RHD and LHD. So I just stuck with learning RHD in an LHD world, and now I can't imagine driving anything else.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
only during the wknd :bawling: & she's sick at the mo :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
Every day. I put up with a pug 106 this time last year,but ended up costing silly money to run a 2nd car. Would sooner put the money towards fuel for the gtr.

·
Registered
378 Posts
hardley ever, it's not moved from the garage for 6 weeks. I'll reinsure it in March and get it out again though, I enjoy it more that way.

Andy

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mine's a daily drive. Loads of money on juice!
I'm new to Skylines, but can't see any reason why not using it would make it misfire.

·
Registered
235 Posts
i'm lucky enough to have the standard ferrari beating white van for work. so once or twice during the week just to nip out to shop ;) , and then at the weekend whenever i can :squintdan :squintdan

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
My '99 was off the road for a year and a quarter. I did 1400 km in it over the weekend, and not a miss in sight. Did change the plugs and oils behorehand, however.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts