GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Was just wondering , when do you tend to switch your VDC to R.

Also , i'm curious to find out what your views are from VDC ( normal / ON) to R mode.

A lot of people tend to have different experiences, some people tend to feel less confident ( car is twitchy / scary ), others feel more confident, more controllable, so just wondering which one are you, if any?

Your thoughts...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I'm an R boy or off when feeling brave. I personally like the car to move around and R allows quite a lot of slip when ever safe to do so ; ) only issue I had was with it interrupting going down steep declines but turning it off solves that : )

I basically run R, Norm, R/off and always manual

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just wondering because i went to a friends engagement party, funnily enough there were another 4 gtr owners there which was unexpected, none of them on the forums, got talking and lead to the VDC - R mode, 2 of the guys said its just too scary, but i find it more controllable.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
After I've had stage 4.25 and fuel pumps I can't have it in normal it just kicks in too much so it's R or off.

Graham

·
Registered
626 Posts
R R OFF Open road
R C R bumpy B road
R R OFF when its wet ...... yeee haaa

Always manual unless I'm driving to wales along the M4 for 4 hours .... then its auto
S C ON.... CRUISE 60 mph and 30 mpg..... and ****ing bored ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R R OFF Open road
R C R bumpy B road
R R OFF when its wet ...... yeee haaa

Always manual unless I'm driving to wales along the M4 for 4 hours .... then its auto
S C ON.... CRUISE 60 mph and 30 mpg..... and ****ing bored ha ha ha ha
Crazy guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts