GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi how do I become a member so I can post in for sale section ect... As I've just posted wheels for sale but has now been deleted.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not many had a msg from one of the guys saying I need 50 post which I'm no where near that. Is there no way to become a paid member like the MLR Forum which I'm on

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Not many had a msg from one of the guys saying I need 50 post which I'm no where near that. Is there no way to become a paid member like the MLR Forum which I'm on

Thanks
The paid membership is to the GTROC, but the forum is the GTR register.
They aren't the same thing, but enjoy a relationship.

So you can't buy your way into a selling position.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Lol get your car ready for next year we will go again
Are you taking the urine you know I ain't got one yet :chuckle:
You going this year?? Ide do it different if I went again Prob go a day earlier and stop a day later and maybe a hotel in rotterdam not in the middle of no where :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll have one soon buddy. Not going this year plus i cant win all the trophies will let others have a chance lol. Will be back next year....

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
There is no payment for membership to the forum but you do need to get to 50 posts without spamming. Any more than 10 or so shit posts in a day get canned. They're the rules really, you can't just dive in and post up a for sale thread as we like to get to know people first. It's not foolproof as a means of preventing fraud but it helps.

Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Cheers will get my posts up. In the meantime will get someone to advertise for me
That's fine (although it's not strictly allowed - again, see the rules) but they will have to take responsibility for all eventualities of the sale, comeback, complaints etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure you get the picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts