GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
Just about to take my shiny new (to me) GTR on the Isle of Wight ferry for a run to Cheddar Gorge so I need to know how to disable the tilt/motion sensor. Otherwise the motion of the ferry sets off the alarm.

I found a post saying use the button behind the seats, but can't find one LOL

Any help really appreciated.

PeterB

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Try just above the interior mirror, inbetween the courtesy lights, doesn't light up when pressed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try just above the interior mirror, inbetween the courtesy lights, doesn't light up when pressed.
There is a switch there for the auto dimming mirror.

Just found the instructions, it says to put the alarm in "transport mode" on trains and ferrys I have to phone and have it disabled.

What a pain.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Not on the mirror, but the lights above it, should a slide button with a car symbol and towhook i believe.

Think the manyal refers to calling up the tracking company cobra to disable false alerts whilst in transit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not on the mirror, but the lights above it, should a slide button with a car symbol and towhook i believe.

Think the manyal refers to calling up the tracking company cobra to disable false alerts whilst in transit.
you're spot on thanks

PeterB

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Hi Everyone
Just about to take my shiny new (to me) GTR on the Isle of Wight ferry for a run to Cheddar Gorge..
PeterB
You'll enjoy Cheddar Gorge, I go up there all the time, the roads at the top are pretty good. You'll see lots of black tyre lines all across the Gorge road lol, boy racers and drifters use it most nights, can be quite amusing parking up in the big lay-bys at the bottom and watching them, although not for the squeamish :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll enjoy Cheddar Gorge, I go up there all the time, the roads at the top are pretty good. You'll see lots of black tyre lines all across the Gorge road lol, boy racers and drifters use it most nights, can be quite amusing parking up in the big lay-bys at the bottom and watching them, although not for the squeamish :)
That would explain the tyre marks in the photos :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts