GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. Before Im gonna spray the car,first i need paint.The problem is,im living in one of the european country's where this color is nowhere to be found,and nowhere to be known as I searched.No by name,no by code.If i was going to purchase this paint in United Kingdom to be shipped to me,what place i should contact?.Im asking for paint workshop names etc,which knows what they are dealing with.Fresh created/mixed paint and ready to be shipped.

Thank you in advance for reply.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Seriously? No one?
That's REALLY bizarre - Bayside Blue (TV2) is just a metallic paint like any other - as far as I'm aware (I'm not a painter but my last 34 was BSB)
any half decent body shop should be able to paint it?
As it's a Nissan factory colour had you thought about contacting a local Nissan dealer?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I didn't do at this moment so I don't know the answer from them.I just asked because of easiest,100% sure way as UK is another after Aussie place where r34 is well known..Rest (including contacting nissan dealer) is combination about HOW to get that colour in specific body shop because nissan will not send me paint,but probably only computer calculations(at best if they are kind enough) to mix colors for target result.More things involved,but I'm,not deleting this solution. So as you said,BSB Group cars- thats the place ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts