GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really understand why I haven't already got this sorted but I have a 2009 car and it has no bluetooth.

What's the simplest (and cost effective) way to get bluetooth audio so I can play tunes from my phone?

I'm happy with the sound but not the bass so again whats the simplest and most cost effective way of sorting the sub out?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use a Bluetooth fm transmitter that plugs in the cigarette lighter in the arm rest. It works really well and cost peanuts

·
Registered
299 Posts
As mentioned above if you contact Andy at R35Audio he will get you sorted. I ended up changing the CD player for a full head unit with bluetooth and more than happy with result.

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
As mentioned above if you contact Andy at R35Audio he will get you sorted. I ended up changing the CD player for a full head unit with bluetooth and more than happy with result.
any pictures and spec? thanks

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use a Bluetooth fm transmitter that plugs in the cigarette lighter in the arm rest. It works really well and cost peanuts
Took your advice and must say I'm pleased with it for £10 delivered.

I've also found that you can install a pure highway 600 DAB tuner and it will plug directly into the aerial 'in line' so doesn't need to broadcast as such but will put the signal into the wire. That must give a better reception and they are only £70 or so (you need some extra wires but the info is in a thread on here)

If I can persuade someone competent to install it I think I'll go with that and contact Andy for the sub upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts