GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)go to halfords and buy some octane booster to "clear its throat.
1a) change gear constantly at the time to get a 'pop' whilst the schools are out for lunch, watch as you car quickly grabs attention.
2)go and get a cheap quote to have some dents removed and sprayed.
3)go home the 'long' way on country roads, find out that the car is limited to 119mph.
4)brake quite hard before the bend and watch as the inside of the car fills with smoke!
5) get home to find that all the waxoil you put round the engine bay has now melted off and is on the drive, that your exhaust is nearly on fire due to waxoil dripping onto it, and that your brakes now squeal like buggery even more and have tunrned multi coloured.

now i need to wait until i dont need a heat sheild to go near the bloody thing so i can change the oil and filter.

what a great day hehe

p.s i dont condone excessive speed on public roads.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
wow so the car is limited??!! thats a bit of a shame but seeing as you'd prob lose your license at 71mph it may be a blessing in disguise :p

so you got around to doing the waxoyl and its melted off hehehehe! is that just around the zorst areas or is it dripping off the whole car? gonna be a reet mess under there man - gutted for ya!

what did yer get quoted on the dents then?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
How about picking up the missus from work with a blanket and champagne, find a field and have some proper fun.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Or you could be like me.
Put my work car in for an mot this morning and find out that i will have a bill this evening for £700, nothing serious just loads of little awkward jobs.:mad:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ouch, 700 quid, supose its jobs that need doing that will keep you safe.

got quoted 400 to remove and refit back window again and remove dents, respray and fill spoiler holes in boot, going to spray the bonnet (when it arrives) and the boot myself.

nice idea gtrstill, but she would drink the champagne then fall asleep! so id be stuck with a blanket in the middle of no-where lol.

yes got some waxoil done till i ran out!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mines overfuelling like buggery at minute so that may have something to do with it, seem to catch it just as going on full boost, usually just after you here bovs, dont mean go down the street changing gear every minute lol

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
nice idea gtrstill, but she would drink the champagne then fall asleep! so id be stuck with a blanket in the middle of no-where lol.
hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! :chuckle:

Mines overfuelling a little crazy as well since that fuel hose was changed beneath the fuel filter - might have got the wrong size fuel hose or something but it pops like a lunatic at the moment when dawdling along in 1st or second - proper popooppopopopoeepttyppopopopetty stuff hehehe
the only thing ppl tend to hear from mine is rooooaaaarrrrr/HIIISSSSSSSS etc.. hehehe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts