GTS4 DIffs
How Much Power Will A Standard Gearbox Take
Standard Turbo's

ETC:
Ad nausium

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i understand the reason's of this, but still, fresh threads keep the forum alive with upto date info.

this isn't just a resource of info, it's a forum

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course its a forum, but that doesnt mean if you have only made a few post's its ok to ask questions about what really are generic subjects covered fifty ****en times already ....and recently just because no one knows how to use the *)@!(!)[email protected]*# search function.

Bite me R32 Combat, I thought I was helping.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
Bite me R32 Combat, I thought I was helping.
I'm not sure you are.

Most of your recent posts are instructing persons to use the search function.

Well, Almost everything on this forum is someones opinion with very little fact, thus posing a question will yeild difference results depending on who is atempting to assist.

Should we adopt your stinking attitude, then the forum might as well close down and serve as a archive.

If you don't like it, sod off and stop posting such repetative nonesense.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Given that theres hardly a week go by when someone says "I tried searching but the search function either doesnt work or I cant work it" I thought as I have no problem with it at all this may be of assistance.
I guess obviously I was wrong.
I guess in your opinion if that makes me a twat for trying to help rather than just telling people to help themselves first, then fair enough

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine which is you are a complete ****en tosser for being such a **** ....

ok ?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think those who can not figure out how to search is those who can not spell.

Its not there fault that the forum has not auto correct :)

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In my opinion, there is a lot of really good information on this website.
In my opinion, the search function is not that flash and not that much use if no one knows how to use it correctly.

If everyone agree's as R32 Combat suggest's, that no one should use it and a fresh thread should be started every single time someone wants to know the same old questions that seem to pop up then thats fine, please PM the admins and ask to have it removed ....

Maxx ?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Glenn I can see both sides of the argument. If people didn't ask questions, the forum would stagnate. Likewise, if people make no attempt to do a simple search then it can be frustrating. Answers are always easier when you know them though!

Personally, I've struggled with the search function at times as it sometimes just doesn't want to play ball. Other times it works well.

I think balance is the key but it's a question of who decides that. If peoples questions bother you, maybe best to ignore them rather than falling out with them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i have to say from someone recently joining the forum, being told "use the search" on each and every question gets tiring.

half the threads i do find which maybe relavant dont have any info in, all they say to the poster is "use the search", its a never ending cycle of every thread i find with people saying search and NOT ACTUALLY providing information.

then when you finally find a thread your after, its dated back to 2007 and any images you are after are lost/not hosted anymore, lol.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I doubt you are asked to search "every" time you ask a question, but you do seem to have asked a few pretty obviously covered a lot type ....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts