GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol
Just got back from Supercar show at Sharnbrook. Got there fairly early so I could watch any GTRs come in and introduce myself to the owners as they park up. Spoke to one new owner who traveled 175 miles each way. Soon to join the forum. Had a walk about only to find two red ones parked behind me when I came back. Well I knew one was Steve as out of the 7 GTRs I counted there it was the only on on Bridgestones. Lol. Any way as I wanted to say hello Steve so now I'm walking about thinking who looks like a Steve and drives the same car as me. No one was supporting any GTR clothing or bridgestone key rings. Lol. So I kept me eye on the Red GTRs only to find later on as I was inside watching F1 race Steve had gone. Typical. Anyway what does a GTR owner look like (answers on a post card). So Steve sorry we never got to meet and did you give my car the white one closest to you out of the two white ones parked up together a look over and if you did what do you think. Hard to believe its done 48000 miles. Lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve

Lol guys. But those photos wouldn't have helped spot him. A full frontal (can't believe I just said that) would have been better.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
his head is were my balls are

god that was 7 years ago and I purchase that colour because of that car...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts