GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title. Can anyone please help me in transferring some video clips from my phone to a suitable media format for this forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Download them off the phone and onto your PC/notebook, if your phone can shoot video then it should have come with some software that will allow you to do this. If you get stuck then let us know what phone you have and we can help.

Once they are on your PC you will be able upload them from the PC to youtube, once they are loaded into youtube you will have to wait a little while for youtube to process the video. When you can see the video on youtube you can either post a link to the video or copy and paste the object (this will be on the right hand side of your video as an option on youtube. - if you dont know what youtube is "google" it - if you dont know what google is then you are gonna struggle with life and uploading video is the least of your worries.

HTH

Kp

·
Registered
411 Posts
after you downloaded the pics on the pc

imageshack.us

click browse, find pics/videos on pc, hit upload

when its done it spits a link at you, copy/paste it on the boards

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Download them off the phone and onto your PC/notebook, if your phone can shoot video then it should have come with some software that will allow you to do this. If you get stuck then let us know what phone you have and we can help.

Once they are on your PC you will be able upload them from the PC to youtube, once they are loaded into youtube you will have to wait a little while for youtube to process the video. When you can see the video on youtube you can either post a link to the video or copy and paste the object (this will be on the right hand side of your video as an option on youtube. - if you dont know what youtube is "google" it - if you dont know what google is then you are gonna struggle with life and uploading video is the least of your worries.

HTH

Kp
Thanks kp. I am having a problem with opening the file once it is transferred onto my laptop as it seems to corrupt itself in the transfer process :chairshot

I have never heard of that "tube" thing before mate, is it like when you look through a Smarties container :D Only last week in the frozen north, we had the last of the gas lights converted to electrickery and now we have to save up to put money in the meter :( We do have running water here though as I live by the seaside and we have tapped into the raw sewage pipe. This is a bit whiffy but is much better than going down to the well every day :D:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts