GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with hpc repair?
Took the car out this morning and how unfortunate being hit by Peugeot 207 driven by a lady making a u turn. Just want to know how good is hpc
Thank you,

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
JFE in Exeter is ok but, I don't know where you live but, during repair stay at the car at least. you would never know if something is unsatisfied then consult with them.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Main dealers usually subcontract their body work to a local body shop so there's no guarantees if the repairer will be any good.

My advice is find out who your local Ferrari dealer uses for body repair and contact them directly.

Try calling the the Ferrari dealer and asking them, they will usually be forthcoming about who they use.

My guy is Steve @ Autotec 2004 in Andoversford, he does everything from multi million dollar Classic restorations to Ferrari Enzo's so he's good for a Nissan. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Main dealers usually subcontract their body work to a local body shop so there's no guarantees if the repairer will be any good.

My advice is find out who your local Ferrari dealer uses for body repair and contact them directly.

Try calling the the Ferrari dealer and asking them, they will usually be forthcoming about who they use.

My guy is Steve @ Autotec 2004 in Andoversford, he does everything from multi million dollar Classic restorations to Ferrari Enzo's so he's good for a Nissan. :thumbsup:
If you are in the midlands Gray Paul use these:

Chartwell Prestige Accident Repair, Midlands

I used them a few weeks to get a big dent out and they have done a good job. Their car park was FULL of Lambo's and Fezzas from all over the world (including an LP560 from Ghana!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts