GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d just like to say a huge thanks to the team at AutoTorque for sorting my GT-R out. A very professional customer service keeping me updated as and when required which makes you feel every customer matters. They MOT’d my car, changed the complete timing chains and associated parts, changed the aux belt and pulley, fitted 4 new tpms sensors and set them, new rocker gaskets and a new front tyre. Nothing was too much trouble for this team! On top of their great service they allowed me to leave the car there until I was able to pick it up by prior arrangement.

I picked the car up today and it’s like a different car, it ticks over very smooth now, pulls through the gears as it should. Before they changed the timing chains they called to ask as to why I wanted them done which I thought was excellent customer service (My reason was due to mileage on the car, to be safe in the knowledge that it had been done). After they had done the job they said it was a good call to do the chains as they found the chain had stretched/become slack and was actually wearing against the timing front cover/case.

Another thanks to AutoTorque for the great open morning they hosted today showing off lots of lovely GT-R’s and Lancers....my young lad was in his element and can’t stop smiling.

These guys know what they are doing so my GT-R won’t be going anywhere else for work to be done, top notch setup ***128077;

191 Posts
Amazing, thanks Brett. Glad you were happy and thanks for the feed back.

I’d just like to say a huge thanks to the team at AutoTorque for sorting my GT-R out. A very professional customer service keeping me updated as and when required which makes you feel every customer matters. They MOT’d my car, changed the complete timing chains and associated parts, changed the aux belt and pulley, fitted 4 new tpms sensors and set them, new rocker gaskets and a new front tyre. Nothing was too much trouble for this team! On top of their great service they allowed me to leave the car there until I was able to pick it up by prior arrangement.

I picked the car up today and it’s like a different car, it ticks over very smooth now, pulls through the gears as it should. Before they changed the timing chains they called to ask as to why I wanted them done which I thought was excellent customer service (My reason was due to mileage on the car, to be safe in the knowledge that it had been done). After they had done the job they said it was a good call to do the chains as they found the chain had stretched/become slack and was actually wearing against the timing front cover/case.

Another thanks to AutoTorque for the great open morning they hosted today showing off lots of lovely GT-R’s and Lancers....my young lad was in his element and can’t stop smiling.

These guys know what they are doing so my GT-R won’t be going anywhere else for work to be done, top notch setup ***128077;

1 - 2 of 2 Posts