GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a job again! After two months of bumming around I've found something that I think I'll enjoy and might benefit from!

I'm working for a company that sells MOT equipment, Tools, and ECU tuning equipment. I'm sure if any of you need to buy anything I'd be able to get you a good discount. I start working on the 8th of April, so I'll let you all know the company then so you can check out our products.

I also get a company car, so the chances of me RB26'ing my R32 might be closer than I thought. 400RWHP anyone? ;)

James:smokin:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RWHP

400 rear wheel horse power!

Mine will be that because it's a GTS not a GTR. Hence no 4WD type system!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ok, I see where you're coming from....I'll let you in to a little secret. The 4wsteer system on mine has been disabled and I have the HKS electronic torque splitter which enables me to dial up either;

1. Permanent 4wd, but not for prolonged periods otherwise it knackers the differential. The amount of front/rear split can be dialed in to whatever you choose.

2. Auto, which runs like a normal Skyline delivering power to the front when needed. This setting is adjustable from 10 k/metre
upto 50k/metre and can be "fine tuned" to suit your mood or the road conditions. Once grip is established all the power reverts to the backend.

3. OR...rear wheel only. This is where the fun begins ( but gets expensive on tyres) Currently about 520 bhp. YEEEHAH !

This is an EXTREMELY usefull peice of kit but don't ask me anything technical about it. I just know that it works.

:D
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts